Theatre Forum’s purpose – working alongside members and partners – is to strengthen Ireland’s performing arts community, and to advance its interests to ensure a sustainable future. Our members include venues and arts centres, professional theatre, dance and opera companies, performing arts festivals as well as individual directors, actors, artists, dancers, writers, producers and makers.
Key benefits include
- Access to our extensive resource database including model contracts, factsheets and research.
- Invitations to our networking events and members’ meetings, training and professional development programmes.
- Login that allows you post jobs and notices on our website.
- Special member rate access to our Annual Conference organised in partnership with TheatreNI.
- Networking and connectivity
Rules of Membership
In addition to the provisions set out in the Company’s Constitution , the following Rules of Membership apply:
Membership runs for the calendar year, January to December, and membership subscriptions are invoiced in March/April.
There are three types of membership:
- Member Organisation
Individual and affiliate membership subscriptions are fixed amounts, payable annually. Subscriptions for member organisations are calculated on the company’s turnover for the previous year. All 2018 subscriptions are detailed in the membership form.
Complete our online membership form and become a member right away.