Stage Technician/Driver – Job Description Ballet Ireland, The National Ballet of Ireland seeks a Stage Technician/Driver for it’s up-coming season of The Nutcracker. The contract position will be from October 29th 2018 – December 23rd 2018
Job Description Position:
Stage Technician /Driver
Status: Contract October 29th 2018 – December 23rd 2018
Salary: Notified upon application
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Driving the company 10 tonne truck for all performances and associated needs
• Providing technical assistance needed for touring by Ballet Ireland, including get in/out, stage setup, strike and backstage assistance for all performances.
• Supporting the Production manager and re-lighter as required
• Performing any additional duties as required. Qualifications and Experience Essential:
• Clean C licence
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in theatre production touring.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to work on one’s own initiative in a pressurised environment.
• Display a high degree of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving and be highly self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
Letters of application accompanied by an up to date CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Director Anne Maher, Ballet Ireland, Agher, Summerhill, Co.Meath by 5pm September 28th 2018More Info