Ballet Ireland, The National Ballet of Ireland seeks a Production/Stage Manager for it’s up-coming season of The Nutcracker. The contract position will be part-time from October 29th 2018 – December 23rd 2018
Position: Technical /Stage Manager
Status: October 29th 2018 – December 23rd 2018
Salary: Notified upon application
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Providing all the technical assistance needed for touring by Ballet Ireland, including get in/out, stage setup, strike and management of operation of sound, lighting for all performances.
• Supporting the Set Designer where necessary with preproduction. Including managing, sourcing and assembling equipment where necessary including electrical, lighting, sound, staging.
• Supporting the LD and re-lighter as required
• Ensuring the stage set up for daily company ballet class
• Ensuring a smooth running technical show
• Preparation of Risk assessments for performances
• Communicate all LX plans and riders to theatres as required.
• Performing any additional duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience Essential:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to work on one’s own initiative in a pressurised environment.
• Display a high degree of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving and be highly self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
• Experience of programming and operating ETC lighting consoles (Eos, Ion and Element), Q-Lab show control software and good understanding of PC and Mac operating software.
Letters of application accompanied by an up to date CV should be sent to email@example.com or by post to Director Anne Maher, Ballet Ireland, Agher, Summerhill, Co.Meath by 5pm September 28th 2018
For more info see www.balletireland.ieMore Info