We are looking for a highly organised, creative individual with a flair for language and a passion for marketing.
Who We Are
Druid is Ireland’s premier touring theatre company. We produce award-winning theatre at home and abroad, touring regularly to prestigious national and international venues and festivals. We have performed on roadsides, in iron age forts, in castles and bars and on grand stages across three continents, with the finest national and international talent.
In the coming months Druid will:
- Premiere two plays at Galway International Arts Festival – Furniture by Sonya Kelly and Shelter by Cristín Kehoe – which will play in repertory at the Mick Lally Theatre
- Produce two Druid Debuts at the Mick Lally Theatre
- Tour our acclaimed production of Waiting for Godot to Edinburgh International Festival and beyond
- Present DruidShakespeare: Richard III in association with the Abbey Theatre, following on from our award-winning DruidShakespeare 2015
- Continue to develop Middle Island, an ambitious outdoor performance for Galway 2020 European Capital of Culture.
Who You Are
- You have a flair for language and enjoy coming up with creative concepts and following them through to execution.
- You enjoy working with a range of partners across design, video, PR and media.
- You are highly skilled at meeting deadlines and working across multiple projects at once.
- You have a strong working knowledge of digital media.
- You are able to analyse marketing patterns and implement informed marketing strategies for a tours and productions
- Manage all marketing and communications relating to the Druid and Mick Lally Theatre brands
- Devise marketing strategy for all Druid and Mick Lally Theatre productions
- Oversee execution of marketing assets including, but not limited to, video, imagery, posters, flyers and advertising
- Prepare content for production programmes and oversee print of same
- Liaise with PR company on PR strategy and execution of same
- Oversee all social media accounts for Druid and the Mick Lally Theatre
- Maintain Druid website content
- Oversee subscriber lists and regular e-zines for Druid and the Mick Lally Theatre
- Manage all internal and external communications
- Compile marketing reviews as required
- At least three years’ marketing experience
- Excellent working knowledge of theatre / the arts
- Excellent written communication skills
- A creative eye for imagery and design
- Experience working across different social media platforms and CMS
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work to deadline
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites / Photoshop or similar software (desirable)
Place of work is Druid, Flood Street, Galway
Please apply to marketing.recruitment[at]druid.ie with your CV and a succinct cover letter by noon on Friday 29th June 2018.
Interviews will take place in Galway on week beginning 9th July 2018.
Days of work negotiable.
Salary commensurate with experience.Job Description More Info