We are currently seeking a Front of House Supervisor role to provide a first class service for The Complex. The role requires excellent communication with the ability to ensure that all duties are fulfilled in a professional and efficient manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Being welcoming, friendly and helpful to the public.
- Take incoming calls and dealing with any queries which are sent through.
- Greet all visitors promptly, completing all related security procedures and offering all appropriate services
- Be responsible for the opening and closing of all events
- Respond to incidents, complaints and first aid issues in a calm and efficient manner
- To coordinate secure and effective ticket collection for events.
- Ensuring any maintenance or health and safety requirements are reported
- To supervise the front of house team, ensuring that standards and policies are implemented.
- Coordinate the Front of house team rota with the general manager
Please visit Community Employment Scheme Website for more details on eligibility:
Interested candidates are invited to apply by providing a CV and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience for this role.
Please send your application by email only to dee[at]thecomplex.ieMore Info