Front of House Assistants
Are you passionate about theatre and working as part of a successful and ambitious team?
Excel Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic and experienced front of house assistants to join our team and work in some of the best theatres and venues in Dublin city.
Flexible working hours are essential, there are a variety of shifts, ranging from early mornings to late nights.
Job responsibilities for front of house assistants:
- Providing a warm, professional and friendly service toward customers to ensure the customer experience is a first-class at all times
- Ushering, ticket scanning, merchandise selling, bar-tending
- Presented in a professional and clean uniform for every shift
- Work in close liaison with retail and front of house mangers, ensuring a high standard of service
- Handle cash in the manner trained, using the cash register to safely record and store cash received
- Have a proactive attitude towards work and work as part of a team.
- Great communication skills
If you are interested and available to get started asap, please email CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.