Dublin City Council Culture Company runs cultural initiatives and buildings across the city with, and for, the people of Dublin. We run a series of multi-faceted creative engagement programmes which have a significant track record of impact in communities across the city. We are looking for creative and communicative individuals who share in our belief in activating and empowering cultural experiences for individuals at a local level. This panel will be key to delivering the creative engagement of our projects and programmes.
We would be interested to hear from anyone who can demonstrate the necessary interest, skills, knowledge or experience as per the requirements detailed below. We encourage applications from individuals from varied and diverse backgrounds and experience.
The roles that will be offered include, but are not limited to:
Function 1: Engagement Coordinator (Tea & Chats)
– Development, delivery and coordination of our ongoing project Tea & Chats.
Function 2: Relationship Manager (Culture Club)
– Relationship management and engagement with a wide range of partnership organisations as part of our ongoing project, Culture Club.
Function 3: Cultural Producer
– Management of engagement and project development through facilitated conversation and co-creation with individuals, groups and communities as part of our ongoing project, The National Neighbourhood and others as they arise.
Applications must include the following:
1. A cover letter (no more than two A4 pages), which should which should explain your motivation to be involved in the work of Dublin City Council Culture Company.
2. An outline letter which clearly states which of the three functions you would like your application to be considered for. Please also cite your specific skills, knowledge and experience relevant to the key function you are applying for. In order to do this, please review the key criteria for our evaluation listed below.
3. A full CV.
Completed applications should be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Engagement Panel” in the subject line.
Queries can also be addressed by email to the email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 11:59PM MONDAY 24TH FEBRUARY
Dublin City Council Culture Company is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on our Equal Opportunities Policy, please see here.
Please note that 14 Henrietta Street the museum is Part M access compliant, and the offices of Dublin City Council Culture Company have limited physical access. Reasonable accommodation of access requirements will be made for successful applicants. Interviews will take place in an accessible location.Job Description