Position: Part-time (22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday).
Reporting to: Arts Programme Manager
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support to the Arts programme and to Arts programme personnel.
- Respond to incoming enquiries and providing an information service on all aspects of the Arts Programme and the organisation generally.
- Salesforce administration and information management.
- Assist in the administration of web and social media content in conjunction with the Communications team.
- Manage the online Bealtaine Festival registration process.
- Assist in the planning, organising and administration of logistics related to events, performers or artists and other personnel. Assist in meeting and greeting, registration, being a point of contact, room set-up etc.
- Take responsibility for operational and office administration issues such as office logistics, filing, file management and archiving data.
- Provide assistance with budget administration and record keeping and invoicing.
- Assist in the administration of the development of new projects and initiatives in consultation with arts professionals and key stakeholders (e.g. Local authorities, local government and communities, venue directors and regional arts boards).
- Support artists and other creative personnel on practical issues such as invoicing, contracts and payments.
- Provide administration support for funding applications.
- Provide back-up for general organisational administrative duties, including phone answering/door answering and post on the request of the Office Manager.
- Provide hospitality for visitors as requested.
- Keep the Boardroom stocked with Arts Programme materials, and ensure that it is tidy before and after meetings.
- Support the production of Arts Programme printed materials in conjunction with the Communications team, and arrange for distribution of printed materials.
- Provide administration support to media campaigns to achieve national public awareness of the Arts Programme in conjunction with the Communications team.
Date Posted: 14 January 2020
Don't forget to say you saw the job on our site! The jobs board got 140,000 unique visits last year. That's 2,500 each week.