St John’s Theatre & Arts Centre, Listowel, Co. Kerry.
St. John’s Theatre & Arts Centre is a thriving and successful hub for the arts in North Kerry and surrounding areas that has been in existence for over thirty years. A vacancy for the above position has arisen.
The position requires an energetic and enthusiastic individual to manage the day to day activities of St John’s which involves:
- Sourcing, promoting and presenting a comprehensive programme of arts events and the provision of an Arts Education and Outreach programme;
- Ensuring the solvent and sustainable financial management of St. John’s as well as identifying appropriate commercial opportunities for income generation;
- Managing the marketing and communications of St. John’s coupled with brand and audience development;
- Creating and leading a professional energised environment to realise the best from staff;
- Facilities management of the venue and its infrastructure.
Experience across the arts and business spheres highly desirable so as to ensure the artistic and financial viability of St. John’s.
Apply in writing with C.V. to:
The Secretary, St John’s Theatre & Arts Centre, The Square, Listowel, Co Kerry.
Closing date – Friday 22nd March 2019
St John’s is supported by The Arts Council and Kerry Co. Council.Job Description