Theatre Forum Company Limited by Guarantee
Notice of the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
12 Essex Street East
Dublin 2 D02 EH42
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the company will be held at Fringe Lab, Dublin Fringe Festival, Sycamore Building, Sycamore Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2 at 17.00 on 26 September 2019 for the purpose of transacting the following business:
- To receive and consider Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ending 31 December 2018.
- To authorise the Directors to re-appoint, fix the term and remuneration of the statutory auditor.
- To receive the Chairperson’s review of the company’s affairs and discuss any matters arising.
- To transact any other Ordinary Business of the company including the election of three directors.
Please check that your Theatre Forum membership is up-to-date to be included on the Register of Members eligible to attend and vote at the meeting. If you are not able to attend, we’d encourage you to stay involved in Theatre Forum decision-making. Please nominate a Proxy to attend, speak and vote in your stead. Your Proxy need not be a Member of the Company. Register at the bottom of this page if you’re attending the AGM.
Here are the AGM documents for Members:
- Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the financial year ending 31 December 2018
- Candidates for Election
- Proxy Vote
- Theatre Forum CLG Constitution
- Theatre Forum Rules of membership
A members’ meeting will take place prior to the AGM at 16:00 also in Fringe Lab. Please register below.