AGM 2017 will take place on Thursday 14 September
Theatre Forum CLG Annual General Meeting (AGM)
5pm, 14 September 2017
Poetry Ireland, 11 Parnell Square East, Dublin 1, D01 ND60
Key dates in relation to the forthcoming AGM are as follows:
- Open for nominations of candidates for election - Wednesday 2 August
- Close for nominations of candidates for election - Wednesday 16 August
- Notice of AGM to all members - Wednesday 23 August
- Receive Proxy Votes - before AGM on Thursday 14 September
- AGM - 4.30pm, Thursday 14 September, taking place in Poetry Ireland, 11 Parnell Square East, Dublin 1.
AGM Documents for Members
Candidates for Election form is here
Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the financial year ending 31 December 2016 are here.
Theatre Forum CLG Constitution is here.
Notice of AGM
Candidates for Election.