AGM 2017 will take place on Thursday 14 September
Theatre Forum CLG Annual General Meeting (AGM)
4.30pm, 14 September 2017
Poetry Ireland, 11 Parnell Square East, Dublin 1, D01 ND60
Key dates in relation to the forthcoming AGM are as follows:
- Open for nominations of candidates for election - Wednesday 2 August
- Close for nominations of candidates for election - Wednesday 16 August
- Notice of AGM to all members - Wednesday 23 August
- Receive Proxy Votes - before AGM on Thursday 14 September
- AGM - 4.30pm, Thursday 14 September, taking place in Poetry Ireland, 11 Parnell Square East, Dublin 1.
AGM Documents for Members
Notice of AGM is here.
Minutes of 2016 AGM are here.
Chair’s Report: January-December 2016 activities is here.
Register to attend the AGM here.
Proxy vote is here.
Candidate for Election is here.
Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for the financial year ending 31 December 2016 are here.
Theatre Forum CLG Constitution is here.
Nomination for Candidates for Election form is here.